With the start of the 2015 Winter/Spring semester
comes a new series of free workshops!
REGISTER NOW! Select your date, then contact us at: GuidedToSafety@gmail.com,
or call 707-338-8950
Complimentary snacks & beverages provided
Statistics to consider:
- * 1 in 3 youth will be victims of physical, sexual or emotional/verbal abuse in a dating relationship
- * dating violence transfers to domestic violence in adulthood
- * females and males are victims
- * females and males are perpetrators
- * half of all reported date rapes occur among teens
The facilitator: Trisha Almond has over 25 years experience as an instructor/facilitator for the US Navy, US Postal service, NorCal Girl Scouts, IAIM and Severson Sisters. In addition, she has over 18 years working directly with community youth.